Updated April 16, 2019
2. How We Protect Information
More With Us, Inc. has implemented industry-recognized safeguards to help protect your information from unauthorized access when you use our websites and mobile applications.
More With Us, Inc. requires Members to create user ID and a password in order to log into our websites and mobile applications and create a profile or provide required personal information. Your user ID and password may only be used by you. You should not share your user ID and password with anyone else. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD ARE PROTECTED AND REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL. YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD. Members can change their password at their "Change Your Password" webpage. If you think that your password may or has been compromised in anyway, you should change it immediately. YOU SHOULD LOG OUT AND EXIT YOUR BROWSER IMMEDIATELY EACH TIME AFTER YOU FINISH USING THE WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPLICATION OF MORE WITH US, INC.
The Content you provide and the information we collect are stored within databases through our Administrative Service Providers. We use industry security measures, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer), to protect your Personal Information. We also use industry standard encryption technology to protect password information. HOWEVER, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF OUR DATABASES SINCE NO SECURITY SYSTEM IS IMPENETRABLE. ALSO, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION YOU SUPPLY WILL NOT BE IMPROPERLY INTERCEPTED, ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED, WHILE BEING TRANSMITTED TO US OVER THE INTERNET. BY USING THE WEBSITES, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AND SERVICES OF MORE WITH US, INC. YOU UNDERSTAND ALL AND ANY RISKS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AND SERVICES OF MORE WITH US, INC. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL AND ANY RISKS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, AND SERVICES OF MORE WITH US, INC.
Your Personal Information may be accessed by Users of our website and mobile applications, persons within our organization, Third Party service providers, any other party that you have authorized us to share your information with, and any other person or entity we are required by law (domestic, national, and international) to share your information with. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MORE WITH US, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SHARE INFORMATION EVEN IF YOU REQUEST IT.
More With Us, Inc. does not require that users or visitors to the More With Us, Inc. websites provide More With Us, Inc. with personal information. The decision to provide personal information is voluntary. If you do not provide the personal information requested, however, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested.
You can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional information from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below depending on which site is at issue. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days. In countries where required by law, More With Us, Inc. will offer you the opportunity to opt in before promotional materials are sent to you or to be purged from our systems. This will not apply to the receipt of mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain More With Us, Inc. services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service.
3. Data We Collect and Use; and Tracking Technologies
More With Us, Inc. collects and stores data as needed for its operation and as may be required by law. WE MAY COLLECT DATA FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, AND WE MAY STORE DATA IN ANY COUNTRY WHERE WE OPERATE OR WORK WITH THIRD PARTIES WITH INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS. WE TRY TO STORE DATA SECURELY IN GOOD FAITH, BUT CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF THE DATA WE COLLECT. More With Us, Inc. may collect, store, and use any information (singularly, in part, in whole or in aggregate) posted on our websites and mobile applications or transmitted through our websites and mobile applications to enhance the operations of More With Us, Inc., including marketing, notifying you about updates and services, internal review, building business partnerships, working with Third Parties, enhancing the security of our websites and mobile applications, and improving services. More With Us, Inc. uses:
- Information (e.g. name, address, email, phone, photos) you post or transmit on our websites and mobile applications or send us via other sites or means.
- Credit card information, which is transmitted to Third Party payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- Web log records and user analytics (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers, geo-location, WiFi) collected through our websites and mobile applications or through Third Party websites, mobile application and services.
- Information captured through cookies and web beacons, including search data and viewing habit.
- Information about the device(s) you use to access our websites and mobile applications, such as device type, screen resolution, operating system, and browser information.
- Information derived from Third Parties, including social media features and widgets (e.g. the Facebook "Like" button and the Facebook "Share" button) and Google Analytics.
More With Us, Inc. offers a variety of services to help our Users find other Users who can provide them the specific service they need (e.g. mediation, work). USERS (I.E. REGISTERED MEMBERS) CAN POST THEIR PROFILE, INCLUDING CONTACT INFORMATION, ON OUR WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS. ANY USER (I.E. VISITORS AND REGISTERED MEMBERS) CAN SEARCH OUR WEBSITES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS AND FIND THE PROFILES OF MEMBERS. If Users needs the service of a Member, Users will be able to access the profile of the Member and the contact information for the Member.
4. Circumstances in Which We May Disclose User Information
MORE WITH US, INC. DISCLOSES PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE SMOOTH OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITES, MOBILE, APPLICATIONS, AND SERVICES. In particular, we may disclose and transfer information:
- When required by law (e.g. subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders), including domestic, national, and international.
- When needed to facilitate the delivery of purchase by vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) or Third Parties working on our behalf.
- When we enter into any kind of business transaction with another entity, including merger, bankruptcy, sale/transfer of assets, and sale of information products.
- When the information is general in nature and cannot be reasonably used to identify any one user.
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Third Party Information
More With Us, Inc. may use information about you from other sources to validate or complement information you provide us or to enhance service delivery and the operations of More With Us, Inc. Such information includes your address, email, credit card and other forms of payments, and demographic attributes.
7. Contacting Us