Melrose Park, IL
Information Technology, Office & Administrative, Electronics & Computers
Education Level: Bachelors
Work Experience: 3 to 5 Yrs
Attributes: Hardworking, Good Communication, Self-motivated, Detail-oriented, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking
Who Am I
- Designed, programmed, and tested a prototype using Java, HTML5/CSS and Flask for a software application to assist and help navigate college for new students at Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Built a database using mySQL and Java to show my knowledge in how to add, access, and manage content in the database.
- Used R-Studio for a data mining course where I was exposed to multiple data in CSV files. Exposed to data mining algorithms such as Naïve Bayes, Neural Networks, DecisionTree, Association-Rules and Clustering.
- Built five Android mobile applications using the Android Studio software and the programming language Java.
- Features used: Recycler View, Multi-Activity, JSON File, Option-Menus, Multiple AsyncTasks, Dialogs, SQLite
- Database, Broadcast and Receivers, Fragments, and Internet.
- Successfully encrypted and decrypted files using various encryption methods, and injected SQL scripts to hack a given database for my Information Security course.
o OOP: Java, C/C++, C#, Python
- Data Mining
o R Studio and Python
- Database Organization o MySQL
- Front End Development